Thursday, November 24, 2011

NO time

I have no time, or energy to really post.
 My mom spent a week at Sacred Heart, a week bedridden at home and a week at Baptist Hospital.  She is now at a rehab / nursing home until Dec 2. The only one that would take her, because of her weight, was in Fairhope. She is not happy with the care there (she wouldn't be happy anywhere I am sure, but this place is pretty bad).  They are going to discharge her even if she is still unable to stand... just send her home with a hospital bed, hoyer lift and home care.


   Rio had his ACL surgery and I don't know how it is going. He carries that leg a lot. He launched himself vertically  into the persimmon tree for a possum (twice).  With my folks out of town he stays inside while I am gone out or to work... I now have sedatives for him.


   Family is family.  I don't have energy to say more.


Today is Thanksgiving. We are taking dinner to Fairhope to eat with my folks. Of course my dad says we are stupid, etc.   I thought by now I would be used to hearing that... but I guess it never gets old.  :(


 3 months out from WLS... I've lost a total of 103lbs since February.  Walked in 2 5ks.  Training with the personal trainer once a week, may go to 2x.  See Counselor once a week, going to 2 until after the first of the year.  Struggling with depression and a touch of paranoia... I want to matter.   *sigh*




Just some pics... just because I can







No comments:

Post a Comment