Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What a week... it's only Wednesday!

Sunday night  I worked out at the gym so after I tended to the animals it was around 1-130 before I got to bed.   I woke up at 530 and headed out to meet Robyn so I could follow her to Jrod's golf tournament out at NAS - we met at 615, J had to be there at 7, the tourney was supposed to start at 8.  Robyn rented a golf cart and we went to Jared's 1st tee to wait for him and his group. And we waited. And waited. I think they finally got there / started around 830 or so.
   I didn't have a clue what was going on, so Robyn gave me play by plays.  It wasn't TOO hot and there was a nice breeze, lots of shade under huge old oaks dripping in Spanish Moss. It was nice.  There were jets flying over - including the Blue Angels.
Jrod said my pics are fine, but would be so much cooler if there was a jet behind him in this first pic lol
(I would be SOOOO much happier if I could figure out how to rotate the stupid pics!)




  I left the golf course when they finished at 1 (exhausted from riding on the cart for 5hrs) and went straight home to shower off , change and head out for my appointment with Jim at 2.  It was a tough one.
  I left there and made a run by Publix, home to change again and then to work.  When I got to work I felt sore and tired, but ok.  As the night went on I started feeling like a big construction worker was kicking / stomping me with his heavy work boots. Even my elbow joints hurt. My head hurt, neck and back...
  I actually left work early. I couldn't take it.   I slept fitfully all night, then had to get up and take Tvo to school.  I ran by and got chicken feed then fed them once I got home, and went back to bed. I just dozed off and on.  Tried lunch, then slept a couple of hours.  I felt better overall, but I was still achy and tired last night.

  I worked out at the gym and according to that scale I am 281 "point" something.  I slept great last night and don't feel the same pain in my joints, but I am still exhausted. I guess I need to check my protein and fluid intake, because I know they h ave to be low.

 Jim is going to a conference out of town and for the most part I am fine ... even after tough sessions.

Tomorrow I see the nutritionist and Dr. Friedman.  I hope I remember to print out my measurements to take so they can see I really am trying to work this thing.   *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment